Friday, December 26, 2008

Riding Into Kortrijk

As I was sitting here, I was thinking that I never wrote about our ride to Kortrijk the day before Zolder. And since I want to fill this blog up. Why not, right? 

So we, being Gavin, Manny, Chris and I decided to head out towards the town of Kortrijk which is a little more than an hour ride from the house. We headed out to the canal because we wanted to get a few openers in before the big day. So on our way up there, we found some cool, things and I wanted to share all the photography. Check them out.
-Kid Kaiser

This was just a cool little church in the center of town.
The four of us are riding down the canal.

2 comments:

  1. Kid Kaiser;

    Way to go in the world cup. Thanks for the blog we really enjoy the postings, keep them coming.
    Nan & Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kid Kaiser;

    Way to go in the world cup. We really enjoy the blog postings, keep them coming.
    Nan & Pop

    ReplyDelete