Friday, January 27, 2012

It All Comes To This

The Entire Season's work comes down to this race. The World Championships! Everything that I have put in. The highs, the lows, all of it. Tomorrow it's go time! The gun fires at 3:00 pm Belgian Time, Thats 6:00 am PST.

Today we went out and rode the course and it is still as sandy as ever but it has become easier to ride with all of the rain that we have had. I was able to get a few hot laps in and it felt good. The few sections that were difficult to ride in November have become easily passable. I am really looking forward to, things have been looking up since I've been here in Koksijde and I am hoping things end up well. I have a 3rd row start position and the first 2 rows are based on World Cup standings so I am as far up as I could be. All I have to do is remember to breathe and rely on what I have done. Let's Giv'r!

I appreciate all of the support you guys have given and continue to give!!
HUGE THANKS

KID KAISER

No comments:

Post a Comment