Friday, November 25, 2011

We're BAAACK

It's 2011 and we're back, across the great Atlantic Ocean, in the little country they call Belgium. back to do a little bit of riding around in circles and we are here for only 72 hours. Wait, what???
Yeah thats right we are hear for a short 3 day trip and it is already the end of Day 1. The best part, is that I made this trip with all of luggage and everything accounted for. Winning!!! On Saturay we are racing the World Cup in Koksijde. The source is full of sand, and more sand and some more sand. It won't be like anything I have ever raced before.

This trip I'm the lone Cal Giant'r, but I have a few of my USA teammates. I'm over here with Drew Dillman (Junior), Luke Keough (U23) and Katie Antonneau (Elite Women). It's an easy crew and so far it has been fun. Tomorrow we are going to be out at the course to get a feel for it and learn to the ride sand just a little bit more! Stay tuned because there is plenty to come!!
Kid Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment